February 27, 2012

Lackluster lundi.

I've had a rough few days. I've been anxious, depressed and all around a big ball of anti-fun. I can't really explain why I get like this now and then, but it's always a drag because one part of my mind can't be bothered while another part is yelling to just get up and go. There's a good chance it can be attributed to a mix of the weather, the pile of paperwork I wake up to every morning and my habit of playing armchair psychologist even when I could use one myself. I've felt detached from everything, even as I do it. It's like I'm watching everything through a pair of foggy binoculars. Luckily, I think I'm on the downside and should be able to get myself back together soon- if I look close enough I can see a pattern emerge every time I feel adrift like I do. It'll go away and come back again, just as always, but I suppose that's how it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment