February 17, 2012

Pinteresting!

Has anyone heard of the website Pinterest.com? If not, it's an interesting site where there are thousands of photos that can be 'pinned' to a virtual board where they are saved. It sounds a bit strange, but honestly, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite websites ever. There are photos which link to articles and tutorials about just about everything. This site plays to people's inner voyeurism, so naturally more and more people are flocking to it. I was lucky enough to get an invite, which is the only way to sign up (anyone who wants one just has to comment with an email address) and I've been browsing around the last few days. I've become a bit addicted though, so I think I'll have to limit how long I allow myself on there from now on. Whoops. What's great about it is that it allows you to explore pretty much any topic, be it crafts, design, fashion, cooking, etc. I've already compiled a long list, or board, of things I'd like to make which I'll have to add to yet another of my ever-expanding lists of things I'd like to try out. Might have to consolidate those...

No comments:

Post a Comment