February 25, 2012

Toothy woes.

A while ago I was told I have a rare tooth problem, where a few of my teeth formed in the wrong positions before growing in. Most of them have worked themselves out, but there is one particular on the upper right part of my mouth where it hasn't. Currently, I have two canine teeth in a row, with no bicuspid where there should be one. I was told I'd need dental surgery to pull one of the canine's and get the bicuspid which was lodged above the rest of my teeth. Recently though, the tooth began to move down and now I have a turf war in my mouth (oh, the jokes that could be made...). I tell you this, because despite the fact that I'm 20 years old, and I *should* have been done with this years ago, I keep wiggling it like I'm 8 again, and it's a really weird feeling which has distracted me for a while. It snags on everything, so naturally I've been trying everything to get rid of it once and for all. Biting apples, chewing gum, brushing it obsessively, etc. I'm almost tempted to let my brother tie it to a doorknob like he's been begging me to do.

Too bad the tooth fairy doesn't make house calls for adults.. could've scored big with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment