January 3, 2012

Finders Keepers!

Sometimes I really hate technology, but today I'm actually quite fond.

This morning I decided to drum up some extra money for my travel fund by selling the old text books that are piling up around the house. Considering I've shelled out hundreds of dollars on them in the past few years, I figured I might try to get a little something back. While I was online, I decided to check my pay-pal account and realized I had a few bucks just sitting there since the last time I sold something in August 2010. Admittedly, it wasn't much, but it's just like finding $5 in the pocket of an old pair of jeans- it's a really awesome feeling.

Admittedly, it's not "technology" that provided the found money, but my previous forgetfulness, but hey, it still made my day.

It's the little things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment