January 16, 2012

London Love.

I've been watching the Travel channel sporadically throughout the day, because as anyone who knows me knows, I have a serious case of wander lust. I want to see and do everything I can. There is literally a list tucked safely in my email inbox that is chock-full of all the adventures I've planned. Barely a country will be unvisited if I get my way- see the northern lights in Iceland, experience Holi in India, go zorbing through New Zealand, fly fish in Mongolia...I want to do it all. To do this, I will have to begin now, which is why I'm trying to plan a visit to London before this years Olympic games cause the cost of plane fare to skyrocket. This should be a bit of a challenge, but there's no time like the present to begin my adventures, so I'm excited. I don't have a specifically ordered list of which countries I will visit, though I know I'd love England to be the first. I'm an unapologetic anglophile in almost every sense of the word (mock me if you must, but I enjoy every second of it), and can't wait to see London in person. The furthest I've ever been is New Hampshire, and I've yet to see an airport, let alone sit on a plane, so if I could make a trip abroad happen this year, that would absolutely be a welcome change of pace. Especially to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment